Now on sale! We are excited to have fresh contributors on board to bring you this issue’s diverse DIY tutorials, interviews and artist features.
Featured in this issue:
- Fun typographic illustration from featured artist Matthew Wong
- Interview with Melbourne artist Dawn Tan
- Make your own teacup candle with Le Fanciulle‘s Steph Van der Moezel
- Sophie Raynor on her experience with taking a creative gap year
- Send a friend your own hand painted postcard with our etegami tutorial by Skye McAlipne Walker
- Learn about Gocco printing from graphic designer and Johnny Two Tone Club founder Marcus Taylor
- Photographer Rhianna May writes about shooting with film
- Find out how to sew up your own simple tote bag
Printed copies of this issue are sold out!
Looks especially delicious on an iPad or tablet.