Featured in this issue
- Enjoy the crazy colourful palettes and surreal patterns of Melbourne-based artist Ellen Porteus.
- Painter Anya Brock tells us about creative work in a commercial world, and her larger-than-life murals.
- Learn why letterpress is making modern comeback, with Ann from Whiteman Park Print Shop.
- Decorate your home with your own coloured pencil botanical illustration by Sydney artist Carmen Hui.
- Wander into the mind of textile artist Cat Rabbit, maker of whimsical and detailed felt animals.
- Make some cute little bowls in a tutorial by Sabrina.
- The talented hand-letterer and calligrapher behind The Articulate talks to us about her inspiration and balancing work with life.
- Spice up your wrist and those of your friends with some easy-to-make bracelets by Tricia Tee.
A5, 48 pages lovingly printed on uncoated 115gsm with 350gsm cover, all 100% recycled stock.
Looks especially delicious on an iPad or tablet.