Our last ever issue, now on sale!
Featured in this issue:
- The sweet and quirky artwork of Melbourne artist Carla McRae (who also designed our front cover!)
- Create beautiful brush lettering with a beginners’ tutorial by Sabrina Wong
- Learn about the fun and cheeky clay sculptures of Perth artist Laurie Melia
- Writer Sandy Lim explores how you can make your impostor syndrome work for you
- Make an adorable leather coin purse with a simple tutorial by Siobhan O’Halloran
- We chat to cat-obsessed Perth artist Niina Aoki about her illustrations and recent colouring book, ’50 Cats of Perth’
- Decorate your space with simple and delicate paper flowers by Teresa Watts
A5, 48 pages lovingly printed on uncoated 115gsm with 350gsm cover, all 100% recycled stock.
Looks especially delicious on an iPad or tablet.