It’s pre-order time!
The last few months have gone by in a blur of interviews, photo shoots, tutorial testing and editing sessions, and now the team is excited to announce that Issue 2 will be on it’s way very soon. For our autumn issue we welcome on board a selection of amazing contributors to talk about their own side projects and show us what they can do.
Featured in this issue:
- Fun typographic illustration from featured artist Matthew Wong
- Interview with Melbourne artist Dawn Tan
- Make your own teacup candle with Le Fanciulle‘s Steph Van der Moezel
- Sophie Raynor on her experience with taking a creative gap year
- Send a friend your own hand painted postcard with our etegami tutorial by Skye McAlipne Walker
- Learn about Gocco printing from graphic designer and Johnny Two Tone Club founder Marcus Taylor
- Photographer Rhianna May writes about shooting with film
- Find out how to sew up your own simple tote bag
You can pre-order now to make sure you get your copy of Issue 2 as well as a special little surprise gift for being awesome.
Side Project is an independent publication and very much a labour of love. Without readers we won’t be able to continue making this zine, so if you believe in what we’re doing please consider supporting us by purchasing a copy!