It’s pre-order time!
Our Winter issue is coming up in July, perfect for adding some creative inspiration to a cold day. Pre-orders will include a special surprise gift and a lot of love from us! Reserve your copy now.
Featured in this issue:
- Enjoy the colourful, whimsical illustrations of cat lover Niina Aoki
- Sew up a simple pencil & brush roll with a tutorial by Teresa Watts
- Be inspired by the watercolour fashion illustrations of Perth artist Mekel
- Kelsie from K Gets Organised shows us how she grew her side project into a thriving business
- Decorate your coffee table with hand-painted coasters designed by Samantha Ee
- Textile artist Annette Wiguna shares her passion for felt-making
- We chat to artist mellopoly about creativity, balance and her intricate illustrations
- Style up your next dinner party with these tips from Lime Tree Bower
Side Project is an independent publication and very much a labour of love. Without readers we won’t be able to continue making this zine, so if you believe in what we’re doing please consider supporting us by purchasing a copy!