Can you believe it’s been almost a year since our first issue? We’re now sending Issue 4 off to the printers, a little older, a little wiser and still as passionate about Side Project as ever. As always we got to work with artists and artisans we really admire – we hope you enjoy this issue! Get your pre-orders in now to avoid missing out, and for a fun little gift just for you.
Featured in this issue:
- Enjoy the crazy colourful palettes and surreal patterns of Melbourne-based artist Ellen Porteus.
- Painter Anya Brock tells us about creative work in a commercial world, and her larger-than-life murals.
- Learn why letterpress is making modern comeback, with Ann fromWhiteman Park Print Shop.
- Decorate your home with your own coloured pencil botanical illustration by Sydney artist Carmen Hui.
- Wander into the mind of textile artist Cat Rabbit, maker of whimsical and detailed felt animals.
- Make some cute little bowls in a tutorial by Sabrina.
- The talented hand-letterer and calligrapher behind The Articulate talks to us about her inspiration and balancing work with life.
- Spice up your wrist and those of your friends with some easy-to-make bracelets by Tricia Tee.